1 lemon, with the seeds removed. (Pix 1)
6 pips of garlic with the shells removed (Pix 2)
200cc of water (Pix 3)
1. Put all three into a saucepan and boil at low hear for 15 minutes. (Pix 4)
2. Leave the items to cool.
3. The pour everything into a blender and blend until it becomes the consistency of condensed milk (thick and glue-like, for those who have not seen condensed milk). (Pix 7)
4. Keep in container/tupperware in the fridge.
Note: You can also make more by increasing the ingredients proportionally such as two lemons + 12 pips of garlic and 400 cc of water.
How To Use:
1. Take one tablespoon of the lemon-garlic mix and stir into a glass of lukewarm water. It is best when taken upon waking each day.
2. Drink this every morning, on empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before food.
What People Say About This Recipe:
According to testimonials, from users this mix is good for reducing cholesterol naturally. The lemon is believed to clean the arteries of plaque while the garlic breaks up fat for removal naturally by your digestive system.
Among benefits it is said to offer:
a) Reduce blood pressure
b) Reduce cholesterol levels
c) Weight reduction.
Note: If you have experienced its goodness in overcoming any health woe you have, share it with others. Use the comments section here.